Awareness Program for Corona virus ( COVID-19)
through Online Painting Competition
we are hereby conducting this to create awareness on COVID-19 among students which is an universal urge.This will be based on the possible ways to reduce the spread of virus & the seriousness to follow the rules for the well being of self and our connected people.
The form of art can give a better emotion than words to take this issue to every corner of the world.So this is a simple try to make us & our surroundings healthier and safe.
Date is Extended Now:
23rd March to 10th April 2020
Group Class Topic
|Junior Group||Pre kg, LKG & UKG||Face Mask for COVID-19 (prevention)|
|Group A||I & II std||Food values on COVID-19|
|Group B||III, IV & V std||COVID-19 Hygiene Practices|
|Group C||VI, VII & VIII std||Global affects due to Corona virus|
|Group D||IX, X & XI std||Acts to prevent the upcoming deadly viruses|
“REST IN HOME, or REST IN PEACE” “STAY HOME,STAY HAPPY”
Registration Fee of Rs.120/-APPLY
- Entry fee is 120/- per painting
- Each student can send only one entry per competition.
- Paintings must be the student’s original creative work.
- Entries should be closely related to the give theme, allowing for a degree of imaginary interpretation.
- The painting should be done in A4 size and must be sent in JPEG image form.
- Every entry must carry the following information in English and in Block Letters at Registration Form and while uploading the painting.
- Please maintain the order so we can stream line the database.